20080618

On the third day of sick leave, my true love gave to me...

... well, nothing yet since she's still at work =) She'll be back in a while.

The poor thing has been braving contagion just to sneak some kisses from me, and I'd feel really awful if she catches the same infection that's rendered me pretty much useless since Sunday afternoon. She, OTOH, says she wouldn't mind the sick leave days. Go figure.

I did use the time to do some thinking, though. And some cleaning around the room. But mostly thinking. Which led to some interesting questions which I'm going to be asking when I'm back to work tomorrow. Mostly involving the word "Why", and that's as far as I can disclose.

PS: Chicken soup owns. Thanks, mum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

unfortunately it will boil down to "because"

the "why" not the chicken soup, it does own, provided it is clear

askyle said...

Didn't go that bad, actually. I think I have enough information now to feel OK about what I'm not doing.

By the way, she did bring me presents =) Pictures later.